Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I keep my existing number?
- Yes. Once you’ve decided to go with Phone Snoopa, you simply complete a mobile porting authority form, which lets your current supplier know you’ve choosen Phone Snoopa for your mobile. We’ll look after the rest.
- Can Phone Snoopa provide me with a new number?
- Can I change my Phone Snoopa plan?
- If you are not on a contracted plan, you can change by contacting customer service and advising them that you wish to move your service to a different Phone Snoopa plan. The change will take place the very next month. If you are on a contracted plan contact customer service to dicuss your options.
- Can my mobile service be added to my fixed line account?
- Yes. Phone Snoopa provides all your services on a single account.
- How long does it take to port/transfer my service to Snoopa?
- The porting process takes around 2-3 days.